What We Do
What We Do
Winning in Washington, D.C. requires more than relationships—it demands the discernment to know when and how to engage, and with what specific message. We ask lots of questions, listen intently to you, and dive deep to learn everything we can about you, your firm and your industry. We review earnings calls, read 10-Ks and analyst reports, all to discover how best to win for you. It is through this client-centric prism that theGROUP engages its networks, experience, and real time intelligence to analyze the changing policy, regulatory, and political contours of government to craft and execute results-driven strategies.
To learn more about our approach click here.
Our Services Include
- Congressional & Administration Lobbying
- Political Engagement Strategy
- Messaging & Communications Strategy
- Foreign Government Representation
- Policy Monitoring & Issue Analysis
- Political Giving & PAC Strategy
- Intelligence Gathering
- Coalition Building
- Crisis Management
- Economic Development
We represent global leaders, including Fortune 500 companies and foreign and tribal governments, industry organizations, entrepreneurs, and investors which rely on us to deliver winning strategies.
Our roster of current and previous clients includes:
- American Bankers Association
- American Water
- Association of American Railroads
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
- Credit Suisse
- Dell Technologies
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Financial Services Institute
- Government of the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- K12, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Renovate America
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- Sugar Cane League
- Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana
- UnitedHealth Group
We are proud to have served some of the country’s largest industry leaders at their most critical moments.
A partial list of industries and issues we know:
- Consumer Products
- Employment and Workforce
- Financial Services
- Homeland Security
- Regulatory and Fiscal Policy